Takeaways from American Sniper. Hollywood. World. 2015


The more I watch movies like camp X-ray and American Sniper. The more I watch journalists dying over making cartoons in Paris. The more I watch school kids butchered and slaughtered in Peshawar. The more I know about Hazels' losing their Gus' because we believe more in comic heroes than real doctors. The more I watch hostages of Sydney. The more I watch people worried more about Football matches. The more I watch people fighting over iOS vs Android and no one caring about real people dying.The more I watch stereotyping around 1.6 billions people by the actions of few thousand. Dear God, the more I feel disgusted in your world and disappointed in humanity. 

Share on Google Plus

About DDTblogs

TechBite is a blog updated several times daily trying to bring you the latest developments in technology. Dont forget to follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Google +
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment